La FITE lance un appel à candidatures pour interventions lors des premières Rencontres Internationales du Tourisme Équestre qui auront lieu le 13 septembre 2022 à Silkeborg au Danemark.
- Equestrian tourism, its interrelation with other types of tourism and the cooperation with other outdoor sports.
- Equestrian tourism and rural development.
- Creation and promotion of equestrian routes.
- Border crossing on horseback in the European Union.
Why you should apply
It is a unique opportunity to inspire, to present your project, to share it with other organizations and to participate in the collective emulation around equestrian tourism.
Who can apply?
All organizations wishing to participate in this meeting: sports organizations, equestrian structures, institutions, local and regional authorities, tourism stakeholders...
The objective of your speech is to share one or more good practices, experiences on topics related to equestrian tourism.
Speech duration: 10 minutes.
- Opening of the applications: 28th of April 2022.
- Closing of applications: 1st of July 2022.
- Notification of the selection results : the 15th of July 2022 at the latest.